You Might Be From A Small Town If...
1. You can name everyone you graduated with.
2. You know what 4-H is.
3. You ever went to parties at a pasture, barn, or in the middle of a dirt road.
4. You used to drag "main."
5. You said the 'f' word and your parents knew within the hour.
6. You schedule parties around the schedule of different police officers, since you know which ones would bust you and which ones wouldn't---same goes with the game warden.
7. You ever went cow-tipping or snipe hunting.
8. School gets canceled for state sporting events.
9. It was cool to date someone from the neighboring town.
10. You had senior skip day.
11. You can't help but date a friend's ex-girlfriend.
12. Your car stays filthy because of the dirt roads, and you will never own a dark vehicle for this reason.
13. The town next to you is considered "trashy" or "snooty", but is actually just like your town.
14. Getting paid minimum wage is considered a raise.
15. You bragged to your friends because you got pipes on your truck for your birthday.
16. Anyone you want can be found at either the Dairy Queen or the Co-op.
17. You see at least one friend a week driving a tractor through town.
18. Football coaches suggest that you haul hay for the summer to get stronger.
19. Directions are given using "the" stop light as a reference.
20. Your letter jacket was worn after your 19th birthday.
21. Weekend excitement involves a trip to a Wal-Mart.
22. Even the ugly people enter beauty contests.
23. You decide to walk somewhere for exercise and 5 people pull over and ask if you need a ride.
24. Your teachers call you by your older siblings names.
25. Your teachers remember when they taught your parents.
26. You can charge at all the local stores.
27. It is normal to see an old man riding through town on a riding lawn mower.
28. You can drive golf carts, 4 wheelers, and go carts in town.
29. When someone gets pulled over the whole town drives by at least twice.
30. Everyone else hears it on their scanners.
31. You have ever partied with a guy who is 25, has no job, but is the 'buyer' for all of the best parties.
32. Almost everyone in your school also has a cousin in your school.
33. Your only newspaper was a weekly.
34. It doesn't take much to amuse you.
35. Your first smoke was straw out in the barn.
36. Your summer swimming was often done in a pond or a gravel pit.
37. You never waited long at stop lights, but regularly waited 15 minutes at the railroad crossings.